QUALITY MANAGEMENTOur QMS shall consist of
- Detailing the methodology for various quality activities and provision of resources.
- Implementation of the documented procedures.
- Periodic audits for our QMS.
- Planning and monitoring.
- Drawing control.
- Document control and maintenance of quality records.
- Incoming material receipt, inspection and testing.
- Material receipt, acceptance and storage.
- Calibration of measuring and test equipments.
- Purchase of quality affecting materials.
- Selection and evaluation of sub contractors.
- Process control for various activities.
- Maintenance of plant and machinery.
- Safety and house keeping.
- Corrective and prevention action.
- Final check and handover.
- Procedure for maintenance etc.
Inspections shall be carried out by all supervisory personnel for all quality affecting activities.
- There shall be random checks on daily basis by the QCE.
- Finally there shall be final check on a weekly basis.
- Records of inspections shall be maintained through the check lists.
- We have an established system of collecting customer feed back on a regular basis. In addition we take appropriate action on all written and verbal complaints from the clients.
- • The customer complaints and action will be reviewed on weekly basis.